• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold Mark 5 5-25 PR1-MOA

jsmitt6

Looking to sell the rifle so will be posting this as well. Basically a brand new Mark 5, been on a few hunts is all. Always covered in a neoprene cover until ready to shoot. No scratches, blemishes at all. Comes with the Seekins rings, I believe they are High height, but do not remember 100%. Comes with the box, everything that should come with it as well. Happy to take more pictures of it if you would like.

Looking for $1600 shipped TYD.

Attachments

• IMG_5016.JPG
    IMG_5016.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 145
  • IMG_5017.JPG
    IMG_5017.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 141
Whats the rifle

Looking to sell the rifle so will be posting this as well. Basically a brand new Mark 5, been on a few hunts is all. Always covered in a neoprene cover until ready to shoot. No scratches, blemishes at all. Comes with the Seekins rings, I believe they are High height, but do not remember 100%. Comes with the box, everything that should come with it as well. Happy to take more pictures of it if you would like.

Looking for $1600 shipped TYD.

Just checking - looking At Leupy website I assume FFP ? Interested in any nightforce trades or just trading for cash

Just checking - looking At Leupy website I assume FFP ? Interested in any nightforce trades or just trading for cash
Yes, it is FFP. I might be interested in a trade, just depending on what NF you have. But mainly looking for cash.