• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold Mark 4 6.5-20x50

scope2.jpg

scope.jpg

timeless61

timeless61

NEW PRICE $875 shipped to lower 48, ground shipping declared value.

This is the final price, and I am doing this for a quick sale. I need money tonight, or tomorrow morning no later than 12:00 p.m. eastern time. I can do a deposit tonight or by 12:00 p.m. tomorrow of $250. Then, I need the final balance paid by next Friday. This will be a real deposit, basically, if the balance is not paid by next Friday, then you lose the deposit. Once balance is paid, then the scope will ship. Paypal is the best way, if it comes from a bank account and you keep it as personal, then no percentage is to be added. If you send it from credit card or not personal, then the price is plus 3%. I am doing this, due to "bad buyers" in the past. I am in such a hurry because the shop that I deal with is not very close, and I need a scope for another gun after I sold another scope. I am also trying to sell this scope, but do not have to, but if I do I want to make one trip and get both scopes at once. Thanks for looking, there should now be sufficient pictures to answer most questions about the scope.

Not sure exactly I don't have a receipt and not sure how long it may have sat at a distributor. But a mark 4 lrt is a mark 4 lrt. And still has leupolds warranty.