Leupold LCO reddot

dale1386

Has anyone on this board had any experience with Leupold LCO reddot? I mounted one on my AR 15 yesterday and cant get the POI down enough not enough adjustment in scope. I thought Red dots and AR's paired good together. not much to do when it's clamped on a picatinny rail.

Has anyone on this board had any experience with Leupold LCO reddot? I mounted one on my AR 15 yesterday and cant get the POI down enough not enough adjustment in scope. I thought Red dots and AR's paired good together. not much to do when it's clamped on a picatinny rail.

Is your scope base a 0 MOA or a 20 MOA base ?

If you have a 20 MOA base it will not zero @ 100 yards.

J E CUSTOM

J E CUSTOM

J E CUSTOM
I'm not looking at it now but I think it's 1-moa. I'm wanting to use the AR hog hunting over bay dogs and most of my shots will be 25 yards or less. I'm very disappointed i can't get my POI down to bullseye at 25 yards.

J E CUSTOM
Just looked at my scope and it states 1/2 MOA.....is that why I don't have enough elevation adjustment? What MOA is good for AR-15 platform?

How far off is it at 25 yards?
Probably about 10 inches.......I knew I was going to have problems I couldn't get it bore sight with a lazer boresighter in the house before I ever went and shot the gun. The windage adjusted in ok but elevation just not enough adjustment. I wish there was a lever lock picatinny 5 slot block that was made tall on one end that would raise my red dot slightly above the target. I really would like to use scope hog hunting.

Fixed my reddot problem......made me a riser rail today worked great.
riser rail.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.