• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold Gold Ring spotting Scope 20x40x60 HD Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeep sarge

I have a almost new ( used 3 or 4 times) gold ring HD shooting scope and kit. It comes packaged in its own aluminum hard side case, like a brief case. Inside you find the scope with canvas type cover that zips back over the ocular objective and folds down over the objective. The bipod comes in its own canvas zippered bag. It has 4 filters I think. An adapter to use scope in vehicle window ( slides over glass to hold scope). A very neat package. The scope is just like it was from factory, not a blemish or scratch. The glass is extremely bright and clear. I paid just over $1200 new.
I can email pics if desired. I have great feedback on other places like Snipershide.com. You can contact me at [email protected]. I accept postal money orders or bank certified checks only. Shipped ground FedEx to lower 48.
$975 shipped and insured

J thank you for the correction. I have used this so little I don't even know what I have. It is a 12-40-60HD kit. The only number is see is just for the scope #53746. The thing is really brand new.

Status
Not open for further replies.