• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Leupold BX-5 Santiam HD 15x56 Camo Used but perfect

LongRangeDisciples

Leupold Santiam BX-5 15x56MM it comes with a Sitka Chest carrier as well as a phoneScope attachment for the iphone 12
Box, instruction manual and lense cloth (not used still in package)
excellent condition. I have decided that they are too heavy for me and the spotting scope I have helps with long range glassing.
Asking $850 OBO for everything or willing to part it out some, Shipping will be likely $50 insured I can provide tracking and insurance of your choice at your expense otherwise the standard insured shipping will cover them. I also have various other optics you might be interested in but would rather sell these first. I use Paypal and sorry no shipping outside US and Canada.

Text or call for more pics 1 970-698-7200 or message me on here

EDIT PRICE: with tax out of the store they were over $1500 but see them listed now for under $1000 :rolleyes:
I have them also listed on GB starting at 750 with a reserve
They're really good condition no marks or scuffs at all always babied only took them out once and used them for about 10 minutes of my hunt, was only out in the field for an hour and a half before I got on an Elk and my season ended.

Attachments

• pix379491662.jpg
    pix379491662.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 36
Last edited: