• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold 8x32 rangefinder binoculars $300 shipped w/ xtras

MainDish

I am selling my trusty Leupold range finding binos. These were the only other game in town cheaper than the Leica Geovids. Back then, diesel pickups were cheap to operate, our president liked freedom, and most rangefinders were crap.

The good: combined range + bios. Optical quality pretty good - less than gold ring but great for the price. Very reliable + simple. Claims 875 yard capability, which is possible under ideal conditions; brown critters in the sun was more like 500-600. Grippy rubber armor. Excellent condition. No scratches. Waterproof. Plain old simple crosshairs. Tripod mount (big plus). Simple controls: mode button (yards/meters) and on/off (hold for scan).

The not so good: kind of a clunky shape. Even though the envelope dimensions are appropriate for say a 10x42 roof prism, these feel bulky. Eyepieces focus individually. Rather than a hinged design, they slide apart. In cold weather, you need good batteries. Doesn't have incline/ballistic solver/ICBM launch codes/Twitter feed displayed in your field of view, just a plain old crosshairs.

My hunting has evolved and these had become just a range tool/dogtown bench tool (probably their best purpose still with the tripod mount). They are too big for my hardwoods bow hunting, and I'd like something lighter and more expensive for the mountain hunts.

Included is the original box, manual, two spare batteries, original soft/hard case and neck strap, and a chest harness with protective cover. $300 shipped to USA. I will ship immediately after payment. I can take card, paypal, MO, etc. Thanks!

I'll take $275 shipped to lower 48. There's a lot here for that money. Please contact me with any questions. Thanks!