• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold 4.5x14x50 AO long range

trent3546

Leupold 4.5x14x50 AO long range mil dot scope. Scope is in really good shape with very minimal ring mark. $500 TYD. Tried to put pics on here but can't get my iPad to do it. I will email pics upon request.

I also have a vari-x3 4.5x14x50 30mm tube long range side focus with plex reticle in really good shape, no ring marks. $600.00 TYD. Pics also sent by request.

I sent a PM yesterday requesting pics and expressing interest in the 30mm scope. Never received pics or a reply ??? The scope is sold this morning to a post made this morning ??? NOT COOL ! I understand items are put on here to sell, but you always reply to inquiries in the order they are received.

What you don't know is that I have been negotiating with the buyer of the 30mm since Monday or Tuesday through private messages so I did deal with people in the order they contacted me. As for sending you the pics, I don't know your email and It really doesn't matter but I made an attempt to send pics to all who requested and I apologize if you were left out. I hope you find another scope and I wish I has another to sell you. Thanks for looking!

E-mail address is on the PM I sent yesterday. I have plenty of scopes but would have bought this one.