• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold® RX-1000i TBR Compact Rangefinder with DNA

Dalebow

Bought Nov 2012. Taken on on hunt, didnt take out of case, antelope was 50 yards standing so I didnt need it. I want to buy one of the more simple ones. This is the camo model that sells for $430 + shipping. It is as new as it can be without you ordering it from Cabela's. $300 shipped.

Leupold® RX-1000i TBR Compact Rangefinder with DNA

• <LI jQuery1360027206374="1323">True Ballistic Ranging technology to automatically calculate shot angles <LI jQuery1360027206374="1324">Digitally eNhanced Accuracy delivers increased accuracy, speed and range
    • Three reticles to choose from
Enjoy all the features of the of the original RX-1000 along with two new Leupold technologies. True Ballistic Ranging® technology automatically calculates steep shot angles and provides the ballistic range rather than the straight-line distance to your target. Digitally eNhanced Accuracy delivers increased accuracy, speed and range. The OLED has three times better light transmission than conventional LEDs. Weatherproof aluminum housing with a new rubber armor grip. Menu has on-screen prompts for intuitive, in-field use. Choose from three different reticles. Multicoated optics. Imported.

Recent Posts