Let’s see those Smokeless builds!!

45 smokeless

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220910-073426.png
    Screenshot_20220910-073426.png
    418.9 KB · Views: 104
I hit the 'Mother Load' a couple weeks ago…….and in the most unlikely spot! Have a SML "benchrest rifle" being built and I've been looking for IMR 8208 XBR exclusively for months with no luck. Just for "laughs" I went over on GunBroker and looked to see what outrageous prices it was selling for there. Well, only 4 ads popped up and one caught my eye. A fella had an 8 lbs keg listed for $400.00…..which is not terrible considering todays prices. He was only a 2 hour drive away from me so I sent him a PM asking if I could drive up and get it. Not only did he say "yes", but he also told me that he actually had 20 lbs of it that he would let go for $900.00. That's just $45.00 per pound! Yeah, I took ALL OF IT!!! 🤣😂 I kept 10 lbs and @buckeye68 got the other half. 👍

4F99189A-056E-4685-B957-6A6A06A1B93B.jpeg94D17F9A-FF1F-4239-8B60-E8F74520E289.jpeg
Ain't that just PURDY?!?!

I hit the 'Mother Load' a couple weeks ago…….and in the most unlikely spot! Have a SML "benchrest rifle" being built and I've been looking for IMR 8208 XBR exclusively for months with no luck. Just for "laughs" I went over on GunBroker and looked to see what outrageous prices it was selling for there. Well, only 4 ads popped up and one caught my eye. A fella had an 8 lbs keg listed for $400.00…..which is not terrible considering todays prices. He was only a 2 hour drive away from me so I sent him a PM asking if I could drive up and get it. Not only did he say "yes", but he also told me that he actually had 20 lbs of it that he would let go for $900.00. That's just $45.00 per pound! Yeah, I took ALL OF IT!!! 🤣😂I kept 10 lbs and @buckeye68 got the other half. 👍

View attachment 396302View attachment 396303
Sweet. I just bagged 4 lbs of Benchmark to give a try. Congrats. In these times thats a winning lotto ticket

I hit the 'Mother Load' a couple weeks ago…….and in the most unlikely spot! Have a SML "benchrest rifle" being built and I've been looking for IMR 8208 XBR exclusively for months with no luck. Just for "laughs" I went over on GunBroker and looked to see what outrageous prices it was selling for there. Well, only 4 ads popped up and one caught my eye. A fella had an 8 lbs keg listed for $400.00…..which is not terrible considering todays prices. He was only a 2 hour drive away from me so I sent him a PM asking if I could drive up and get it. Not only did he say "yes", but he also told me that he actually had 20 lbs of it that he would let go for $900.00. That's just $45.00 per pound! Yeah, I took ALL OF IT!!! 🤣😂I kept 10 lbs and @buckeye68 got the other half. 👍

View attachment 396302View attachment 396303
Don't forget your friends now!

1. SOLD Full build. Summit ML Action with 45 Cal 28" 20tw Hells Canyon CF/Benchmark Core with Shockwave break. Stock is a Manners LRH. Leupold VX5 3-15x44 Fire dot in F3 mount. Trigger Tech Trigger. I have priming mods, bullets, ramrod, powder funnel, bullet sizing die, etc. to go with it. This is a turn key package. SOLD.

Info on Cellguy's smokeless.

1. SOLD Full build. Summit ML Action with 45 Cal 28" 20tw Hells Canyon CF/Benchmark Core with Shockwave break. Stock is a Manners LRH. Leupold VX5 3-15x44 Fire dot in F3 mount. Trigger Tech Trigger. I have priming mods, bullets, ramrod, powder funnel, bullet sizing die, etc. to go with it. This is a turn key package. SOLD.

Info on Cellguy's smokeless.
Thanks, onpoint! I went to bed. Bhobbs 78 got me in touch with his smith and I completed the deal with him. Bradley at H&W guns and tactical built. Bradley is an absolute gentleman and worked with me to get this set up straight. I was a black powder guy before. Currently playing with IMR 4198 68gr, Pittman hardcore Aeromax 303's. I was in Florida last week for the muzzleloading season. I didn't see any shootable deer (3pts or better in the club I was hunting) but I was putting fist-size holes in hogs all week.

That's awesome. Congrats to ya. That must have been a literal blast busting hogs with that cannon.
I am still waiting on my SML build. But I have my TC conversion with Hankins barrel to use if it's not ready by end of the month.

Show some of those pictures of your hogs if you want.