Leica PRS 5-30x56i experience

Northkill

Looking for feedback from anyone that's tried the new Leica PRS 5-30x56i scope. Tracking? Glass quality? Brightness? Overall rating? It looks really good on paper considering field of view and the magnification range... I know it's new, so likely not much experience. Got a couple ATACR's and this would be something different for a change - and a little more compact.

Checked, but couldn't find much over there. Maybe I don't know how to search the forum..? Probably just need to give it some more time. I thought the Ballistic Reticle seemed decent, but for "fit & feel" real world performance and comparisons it sure helps to hear from folks who got the $$ to put out for the "trial & error" on new stuff. I'll keep watching but was hoping to make the choice in the next 3 months for a potential new Kirby Allen built 7 AM... I run Leica binoculars so am maybe a bit partial to their glass. And with having a number of NF's and a Steiner I've got the itch to spread out the brand names represented on my rifles a little. ;)

1594396450116.png