• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leica Geovid 10x42 rangefinding binoculars

nfoley

I am selling my used Leica geovids 10x42 (these are the original style, not HD). I recently purchased the Zeiss 10x45 rangefinding bino and have no need for 2 pair.
They are in excellent shape, and I have the box with everything they came with. I have had them for about 6 years, and used them about 2 weeks each year - they have not seen much use.
I have compared the leica to my newly acquired zeiss and quite honestly cannot tell the difference in either rangefinding ability or glass quality.
Will sell for 1550 shipped with insurance. Pics to follow.

DSC_0414.jpg

I was comparing these with the newer Zeiss 10x45 yesterday evening, and I do feel they are pretty much equivalent.
If someone would rather have the Zeiss let me know.
I don't need two high end pair of rangefinder binoculars. I really thought the Zeiss would be significantly better.

Had a couple of people inquire on the Zeiss 10x45 T RF. Again I will sell either the Zeiss or the Leica - will keep whichever does not sell.
I bought them used, they are less than a year old.
I will sell them for 2100 shipped with insurance.
Will post pics later.

PRICE DROP -

Leica geovids - 1450

Zeiss T RFs - 2000

Whichever sells, I will keep the other. You can't go wrong with either of these fine optics!!

Trades considered would be high end optics with 15-20x top end power. Nightforce is always good. Something like Schmidt would include cash on my end.

Back up, still for sale. Interest has been generated, no committments made yet.

Recent Posts