• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Leica Geovid 10x42 BRF-Y rangefinder binoculars

1/2 slam

SOLD.....Gently used, safe queens that have been used on two hunts. 2nd owner. I bought them from a desk jockey in California that never got to use them on a hunt. No lens caps, these were used and stored with a Badlands bino system that I will include with the purchase price. Lenses are in near perfect condition with no visible marring or scratches. This is the yard model not meters. Rated to 1,300 yards but I've ranged them out to 1420 yards. $1,100 TYD

Attachments

• 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 58
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 52
  • 013.JPG
    013.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 51
  • 014.JPG
    014.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 51
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 55
Last edited:
SOLD.....Gently used, safe queens that have been used on two hunts. 2nd owner. I bought them from a desk jockey in California that never got to use them on a hunt. No lens caps, these were used and stored with a Badlands bino system that I will include with the purchase price. Lenses are in near perfect condition with no visible marring or scratches. This is the yard model not meters. Rated to 1,300 yards but I've ranged them out to 1420 yards. $1,100 TYD