• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leica ER 2.5-10x42mm TT L-Plex SFP Scope

Ramblin99

Selling a nice Leica ER 2.5-10x42mm scope with the non-illuminated L-plex reticle in the second focal plane. Leica model number is 50020. The scope has a 30mm main tube and the elevation target turret. 1/4 MOA click value for elevation and windage. Here are some specs:

Weight: 16.6 oz.
Length: 12-1/2"
Mounting Length: 6-1/4"
Eye Relief: 3.94"
Parallax Correction: 100m

The scope is in overall excellent condition. Has a couple of faint ghost ring marks that won't photograph. There are a few light bumps that show up as a dull spot or a shiny spot, none through the finish. The optical clarity is incredible. The ER scopes use Schott glass and are made in Germany. The lenses on this scope are without blemish. No box. The elevation turret turns one full revolution. When set at zero, it will turn from -2 to +18. The generous 6.25" mounting length will work well with your long-action rifle.

There are no disappointments with this scope. $725 shipped via Priority Mail. This will be cross-posted so first "I'll Take It" prevails. Drop me a PM if you have questions. Thanks for looking.

Keith

IMG_6204.jpgIMG_6205.jpgIMG_6211.jpgIMG_6213.jpgIMG_6207.jpgIMG_6208.jpgIMG_6212.jpgIMG_6214.jpgIMG_6215.jpgLeica-Plex-reticle.jpg

Last edited:
I've been asked if the scope has a zero stop. It has a modified zero stop. The elevation turret will turn down to -2 and up to +19 MOA. It will turn just shy of one full revolution with stops of -2 and +19 at each end.

Keith