• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Leica Amplus 6 2.5-15x50i

Bominiscious

I'll do my best to give the details but I'm an optics newbie with anything beyond a
3–9 x40 VX-2! I've picked up a few scopes over the last year trying to figure out what I like best. I think I'm going to stick with Leica but I'm going to go to a smaller objective, 44 mm.

I purchased this last July from Eurooptic. The model number might help you figure out all of the details but it is second focal plane and is illuminated. The glass is amazing and I actually prefer it over the VX5 that I bought at the same time.

I did have Kenton industries cut a custom turret for this that I'll probably keep since I want to get another Leica, assuming it will work. The load I had it cut for is Barnes 160 TSX and 7RM.

$875 delivered without custom turret.

I'm traveling this evening through Sunday 4/28 so if you would like more pics I will get those out at the end of the weekend. Glass is immaculate and scope is in wonderful condition and comes with everything from original purchase included.
2ED04EF1-AF42-4751-9018-A5A12E7429AB.jpeg

980881C7-273A-4061-8DB5-4096F1CD204E.jpeg

Last edited: