• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED lefty xlr element for 700 la

Status
Not open for further replies.

vegas steve

i have a one day old xlr element chassis with taclite buttstock for a left hand 700 long action that i have decided to let go of.sell for 500.00 shipped or trade for a trued up left hand 700 long action assy.5 week wait on anything from xlr so if you want one fast this is a good buy

pics

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 8
thanks for posting the pictures, I am wondering, my rifle is BDL now, what would need to be done as far as a magazine? and its a Ultra mag, I am not sure if it is a longer action than the standard or not, thanks, Ron.

remington only makes two action lengths,short actions and long actions. yours wd fit this stock if its a left hand long action. this stock uses a.i and accurate mags

Wow i didnt think this wd last more than five minutes.at 125.00 less and no five week wait,this chassis shd have sold already

Closing this thread,i decided to hang on to it for now.if anyone has a lefty long action they want to trade or make a decent offer just shoot me a pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.