• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Lefty Gun Liquidation

MTNRaine

Well I'll probably regret doing this but looking to say goodbye to some things to fund my next project. 2 bolt guns and a shotty need a new home.
tempImageOBD3K4.png

#1) 6.5 SAUM heavy build. I put this together with the intention of using it for Western Precision Rifle.
Ragged Hole Barrel branded Defiance tenacity. Originally cut for a BDL setup but was modified to run in a M5 setup, so it will no longer work for a BDL.
Proof Research 24" M24 taper 1-8 twist Stainless blank, Muzzle brakes and more 4 port beast.
Trigger Tech Special @ 1.0lb
MDT LSS XL GEN 2 CHASSIS w/ Ergo tactical grip
$2850 for the rifle shipped to your FFL. Will include the optic (Tract Toric UHD 30mm 4-20X50 FFP MOA PRS in Nightforce rings) for additional $1100 if interested.
tempImageXPMIVt.png

#2) SOLD Tikka T3x lite SS chambered in 6.5 Saum. Started life out as a 300 WSM, rebarreled to a 6.5 SAUM. The 300 was just a little much, recoil wise for my small stature. This has been my backup hunting rifle. It's killed multiple elk and straight up shoots lights out (1/4-1/2 MOA) and gets **** done. LR hunting setup.

$1250 to your FFL for everything(rifle, optic, barrels and bullets). SOLD!

tempImagewmNtos.pngtempImage5pMI8c.png

#3) SOLD Benelli M2 Field 12 gauge. Been my back up hunting gun for a few years, Little scuff here and there but overall in great shape. IC,M,IM,Fchokes Nice shooting gun. $875 to your FFL
tempImage0DYIZP.pngtempImageVK2Uru.pngtempImageMhSZKd.png

Please feel free to PM me for more info or pictures. Can deliver/meet up just about anywhere in western or central MT or Northern ID.
Thanks for looking
Calli

Last edited:
Overwhelmed with PM's on Tikka and Benelli. They are currently off the table. Until I can get things ironed out. PMing, texting and calling people in the order inquiries they were received

Back to the top. Heavy Saum and Benelli are available. Tikka PMs have been returned. Tikka still off the table for the moment.

Saturday Bump. I will entertain parting out the heavy saum. Action has to go first though. The Benelli is still patiently waiting to be adopted as well.