• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leftover parts: AR15, Mini14, 10/22, Savage, Remington

tgonza

I have a bunch of leftover parts sitting around that maybe someone can use.

1. Ruger Mini 14 recoil spring and gas bushings, .045 and .050.
$15 shipped

2. DNZ Game Reaper one piece matte black mount for Rem 700 LA, model 18700. Per their web site; "One inch scope tube-Right Hand-Medium Mount-Black"
$45 shipped

3. Right hand, .473 stripped bolt head for Savage LA.
$20 shipped

4. Savage factory trigger. I've heard of two and three screw, but not one screw! Anyway taken out of a center feed short action and replaced with a Basix. Will include both regular and lighter spring.
$15 shipped

5. Ruger 10/22 factory hammer, bolt release and trigger.
$20 shipped

6. Remington 700 stock trigger. Has bar to keep bolt from opening on safe, Also, I tried to adjust the pull and whoever had it previously had put Lok-Tite on the screw that lightens the pull so the screw head is stripped. Trigger works fine otherwise. Don't remember what it was set at but I think it was a little too light for what I like in a hunting rifle.
$35 shipped

7. Brand new complete mil spec AR15 trigger group. Had a two stage trigger and couldn't get a kit without the trigger so I have this left over.
$35 shipped

Make offers or let me know if you have anything to trade. Always looking for more stuff. Send money order for purchase.

Attachments

• Triggers-misc.jpg
    Triggers-misc.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 11

Recent Posts