• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED left handed rifle

the 7wsm is a light weight gun? And you want a heavy barrel gun? If so go to www.gunbroker.com click on modern rifles. than type in left hand in search box. I just looked 3 pages of lefties.There are 4 m70 in 7mm rem mag, also one in .300 win mag.Good luck.Also a few Weatherbys if you like them.

Did you search gunbroker? They also list alot of remingtons. Especialy the ultra mags.
If you want to go cheap, but very accurate, look at the Savage rifles with accutrigger.i have one in .223, shoots great.They have a .308 with this trigger, and heavy barrel.

I was at a local gunshop last night and they had a 700 lss 7mm ultra mag
grin.gif
I didnt buy it but its a real nice looking gun. Im thinkin maybe buy on and have it rebarreled

how far you plan on shooting? The 7mm rem mag is good out to 1200yards.7mm STW 1500 yards. The ultra mag should be in this neiborhood.( These #'s are from Dead On, by Tony Noblitt, and Warren Gabrilska)
wayne

i dont plan on shooting 1200 yards maybe 800 at the most, more than likley though my shots will be around 600 yards

Buy the ultra mag if you like it. Where in PA are you? Have you heard of Grices gun shop? they have a few lefties.

Why not a sendero? Its just exactly like the 700 vs only with a stainless fluted barreled action and in magnum calibers(7 rem, 300 win, All the RUMs). I would think if they make the VS in LH then you could get a LH sendero too.

Also take a look at the win model 70 coyote, in any of the WSMs. Its a wide laminated stock and heavy stainless barrel. Looks like its gunna be a good accurate long range gun once i get the trigger lightened up, and if you got one of these in 7 WSM you could use the same ammo in you mountain and your LR rifle(not positive they make this one in LH tho).

[ 03-31-2004: Message edited by: jon12 ]

I imagine that your going to do alot of shooting with this gun, and those big mags kick alot, and after a few rounds your shoulder feels like jello and groups go to hell and you will never be able to shoot really good with a gun that beats you up, you also dont need that much power to get out to 800 yards, get your self a good cheap action, a target style stock from richards microfit, order a 30-32" pac-nor barrel chambered in 260rem or 6.5/284, have your gun smith friend true action and fit barrel, and you'll have a gun that you'll be able to shoot very accuratly at what ever range you want to shoot, and it will have more than enough energy for deer at 800, and the best thing is that it will cost under $800

Brian

I have an old remington action I might use. As for recoil the 7mm is fairly light. Ive been shooting a pretty light .300 weatherby since I was pretty small so I guess im pretty recoil tolerante

Do you know Lowell Amand? He lives in Lititz.
He and his son shot at Williamsport.I believe either he or his son were left handed and may have something you are looking for. I know he had a couple guns for sale last year.