• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Left-Hand Remington 700 in 7mm Magnum (SPS) photos

Lefty G-gear

Left-Hand Remington 700 in 7mm Magnum (SPS) - Photos below.
26-inch barrel
Matte finish
Synthetic stock
Limb-Saver recoil pad
Burris 2-Piece Xtreme Tactical Scope Base Picatinny-Style, Reversible Front (Solid steel).

BOUGHT RIFLE BRAND NEW - Lightly used - shot 120-rds.
Shot 3-boxes Hornady Whitetail 139-gr., (best groups, but all mfg. shot under an inch.)
Shot 2-boxes of Federal 150-gr SP, and 1-box of PPU 140-gr. PSPBT ammo.
Buyer can have the once-fired brass in these boxes too.

All for $575 shipped free in original box (thru UPS - insured) to your local FFL gun dealer.

I want to re-barrel (24-inch SS) my trusty lefty 700 BDL Custom Deluxe .30-06 with SAKO-style extractor and custom Decelerator pad, so I'm letting this stock 700 SPS 7mm Magnum go.

PayPal email: [email protected]

Postal MO, Cashiers check:
CHRIS GEGERE
PO BOX 54
204 RIVER ST.
HYATTVILLE, WY 82428

Phone:
(307) 469-2011 Home - no texting.
(307) 851-6011 Cell - texting ok.

PHOTOS:

The Burris steel scope mounts have the lowest profile I have ever seen. They're great. The front reversible mount lets you set the scope back one notch more than the other 2-piece mounts for better eye-relief. - And you get more room than one-piece rails for loading cartridges and cycling empty cases out. (Or, if you want the one-piece rail, I can remove these, and give you the one-piece rail.)

Last edited:
To sweeten the 7mm Mag. deal, a 6x Weaver K6-1 scope FREE.
1-inch tube (will need rings).

Last edited:
Left-Hand Remington 700 in 7mm Magnum (SPS) - Photos below.
26-inch barrel
Matte finish
Synthetic stock
Limb-Saver recoil pad
Burris 2-Piece Xtreme Tactical Scope Base Picatinny-Style, Reversible Front (Solid steel).