• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale Left Hand LA CA carbon fiber stock

nhenry

For your consideration:

A left-handed LA CA Mesa stock (also used on the ridgeline, just with the channel opened).

I shortened this one with the intention of putting on a 1 1/8 Kick-EEZ on it. Never got around to it, but it's ready for any grind-to-fit. With the factory pad screwed back on, its LOP is 13 1/4". Without the pad, it's at 12 3/8".

I modified the floorplate inlet to allow use of a 700 BDL (shown in the pics; floorplate not included).

The stock has been bedded and inletted in critical areas for a 700, but it's easy enough to dremel/sand out any material and re-bed.

The stock has pillars.

The barrel channel is large enough for pretty much the largest contours you'd want, all it'd need is inletted.

The weight is 30.4 oz as it sits.

The paint has some chipping and scratches, but no marks go deeper than the paint.

Will ship it with the sling studs. I just have them removed for shooting on bags.

$135 shipped.

IMG_9501.jpeg

IMG_9505.jpeg
IMG_9500.jpeg
IMG_9502.jpeg
IMG_9503.jpeg
IMG_9504.jpeg
IMG_9507.jpeg
IMG_9508.jpeg
IMG_9509.jpeg
IMG_9506.jpeg

Last edited:
Would make a great project stock for someone, or a good one for a youngster as is