• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Left-Hand Custom 7mm Mag, 280 Ackley, 25.06 Ackley

motrophyhunter

As silly as this may sound I have too many custom LH rifles that just are not getting used. I'm getting older and thought why not sell some to people that can use them. I may have more in the future but thought I would start with these. I built all of these to be light and accurate. I reload and all of these rifles will shoot .5" moa with the right load. In the picture the rifle at the top is a 25.06 Ackley 10" twist 26" barrel and shoots Berger115 gr. VLD great. It had right at 165 rounds through it. The rifle in the middle is a 280 Ackley 8" twist 26" barrel and will shoot 180 gr. or even 195 gr. VLD. This barrel has just gone through the shoot and clean break-in. It has 26 rounds through it. The last rifle on the bottom is a 7 Mag 10" twist 26" barrel that shoots Berger 168 VLD's great. It has right at 200 rounds through it. It will shoot 180 gr. Berger VLD's great at elevations above 5000 ft. All of these rifles are in beautiful condition and very well cared for.

Rather than list these rifles separately anyone interested in any of these rifles can contact me via email, text, or phone for pricing, more information, and pictures. Phone number 816-810-3659

Note: Update
The 7mm Mag is sold
The Price of the 25.06AI is $2100
The Price of the 280AI is $2200

IMG_8854.jpg

Last edited:
I'm interested in the 7mm. However I would like a little more detail
Action
Stock
Barrell brand
Trigger brand
Also the maker of rifle please