For Sale Left Hand Browning BAR 7mm Rem Mag

BS Shooter

I have for sale a Left Hand Browning BAR in 7mm Rem Mag. This was bought new in 2011. It was my wife's hunting rifle for 2011-2013 and then has sat in the safe ever since (got her a NULA). It has been hunted and there are a few dings in the wood and scratches on the receiver as I tried to show in the pictures. I did a little load development with it and found a load with 160 game kings and R22 that shot right at a minute. Also found that Winchester factory 150g Etips and Federal Premium 160g Accubonds shot right at a minute also and to the same POI so that is what she hunted with. It is a nice light setup and shoots well if you feed it what it likes.

The dnz game reaper 1" medium height scope mount is included, Trijicon Accupoint 3-9x40 Green Mil-dot IS NOT INCLUDED at this price but is negotiable to buyer.
$850 shipped to lower 48 in a cheap hard case

Last edited:

RidgeReaper208

Formerly 'lwbode1'
This is a better than fair price on an American Classic...Trijicon Optics make this a steal for the package. Probably shoots SUB-MOA with factory ammo, one I own does! GLWS

Latest Classifieds

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce