• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

lee six stocks

Sherman Millard

I have two Lee Six stocks for sale. Both are as molded and will need bedding, sanding, and final fit to make into a top notch stock. Both have a barrel channel for 1'' 1/4 dia barrels. One is inletted for Remington 700 bdl with 2'' wide forearm. One is for a kelby style square tang action. They are Lees fiberglass , chopped glass blend. They are black. Can email pictures. Would take $75 each tyd. thanks email [email protected]

I have two Lee Six stocks for sale. Both are as molded and will need bedding, sanding, and final fit to make into a top notch stock. Both have a barrel channel for 1'' 1/4 dia barrels. One is inletted for Remington 700 bdl with 2'' wide forearm. One is for a kelby style square tang action. They are Lees fiberglass , chopped glass blend. They are black. Can email pictures. Would take $75 each tyd. thanks email [email protected]
I would also like to see the Rem 700 stock,maybe add the wt. as well...... Thank You NSN (five5nine) two5zeroFive1nine7