Lazzeroni Sako TRG-S in 7.82 or 7.21

JPG

I have been reading about the Lazzeroni Sako advertised for 950.00. Does anyone have any experience with such animal. I contacted Lazzeroni, and asked about barrel burn out, and he replied 1000 rounds + or -. He also stated that he does not rebarrell them as they are chambered at the Sako factory. Great, but what do you do then? I have heard very little on Sakos being rebarrelled. I just don't want to paint myself into a corner. Any insight would be helpfull, as hunting season is just around the corner!

rebarrel SAKO is not a problem and with good custom barrel as PAC NOR you get better result as with the original factory barrel .

barrel life is around 1000 rounds is you shots slow and short strings , as the 30.378 you can ruin the barrel in less than 500 shots if you 'machine gun' on the range .

Sako are very good rifle just never forget that spare part availbility is just a NIGHTMARE when you order to SAKO ( delivery time is around 2 years for a bolt stop or a trigger spring )even if you go straight to the factory in Finland .

I have 4 Sako rifles and I find they are very good and very well made but spare parts is the bad side of the story .

good shooting

DAN TEC

Warning! This thread is more than 22 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.