Last ride .

ohlongarmisle

End of the ride for this guy.

Attachments

• cc11.jpeg
    cc11.jpeg
    243.9 KB · Views: 77
Are they worth anything out there. I think they are 5 bucks for a good one in Wyoming.
Past prime here now most rubbed and shedding.
Are they worth anything out there. I think they are 5 bucks for a good one in Wyoming.
Not now past prime most rubbed and shedding, on a good day this year #1 went 19 to 35$ ,#2 5 to 35$ averaging 35$,all my #1 prime I sell to taxidermists, for 1 to 2 hundred, those were scarce this year due to mild temperatures, anything else goes to buckskinners who use the skulls and hides to sell at their rendezvous gatherings. average price 15 to 25 I get.

That's way better than here. The only time they even pick them up is during the tournaments now. He just built a 22 creedmoor to "save the hides" but out of the 6 he killed a couple weeks ago the buyer only wanted one of them.

That's way better than here. The only time they even pick them up is during the tournaments now. He just built a 22 creedmoor to "save the hides" but out of the 6 he killed a couple weeks ago the buyer only wanted one of them.
All depends on the buyer in many cases,eastern coyotes are rough now ,I only had 4 that the taxidermists wanted and it was tough getting them,but a harvested 🤣 yote is a good thing.👍

I agree. The deer and antelope have had a couple rough winters here they need all the help they can get. Have been researching thermals a little bit but not quite ready to jump in to that yet.

I agree. The deer and antelope have had a couple rough winters here they need all the help they can get. Have been researching thermals a little bit but not quite ready to jump in to that