• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Last Of My Factory new 6.5 Creedmoor Ammo

T

Troutmaster 13

I am selling the last 27 boxes of 20rds each the following factory 6.5 Creedmoor ammo:

7 boxes Federal Premium Gold Medal Berger 130gr Hybrid Open Tip Match
5 boxes Hornady Superformance # 81496 129gr SST
2 boxes Hornady Precision Hunter #81499 143gr ELD-X **SPF SCDeerhunter**
2 boxes Hornady American Whitetail #81489 129gr Inter Lock
2 boxes Browning BXR 129gr Rapid Expansion
2 boxes Winchester Deer Season XP 125gr Extreme Point
1 box Hornady Match # 81492 120gr A-MAX
1 box Federal Fusion 140gr Fusion
1 box Norma Professional Hunter # 20166302 130gr Scirocco II
1 box Norma Match # 10166312 130gr HPBT
1 box Barnes VOR-TX Long Range 127gr LRX
1 box Doubletap 127gr Barnes LRX
1 box Doubletap 130gr Swift Scirocco II
To buy these individually would cost over $720.00
My price is $575.00 TYD if you buy all 25 boxes that are left.
I accept USPS MO or check (hold till check clears)
If interested contact

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry, I thought you may be able to give a better price if you knew where to ship.
I obviously realize all rifles are different but how did this ammo shoot for you?
I broke in my 6.5 with precision hunter 143 ELD-x and it shot so well that I am going to reload just for fun and not because I expect to do any better

I'm sorry, I thought you may be able to give a better price if you knew where to ship.
I obviously realize all rifles are different but how did this ammo shoot for you?
I broke in my 6.5 with precision hunter 143 ELD-x and it shot so well that I am going to reload just for fun and not because I expect to do any better
This ammo shot real well out of both my Howa & Ruger American Predator.
I shot 3 boxes from both guns and were sub MOA @ 100yds. Our range only goes to 100yds. The best ammo was Hornady Superformance 129gr SST. These were
one holers from both rifles.
As far as a better price, I can allow purchase of smaller amount, however,
I am not paying the shipping charge for these. Thanks for the inquiry

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I'm having communication issues. I've had to many things going on. Let me start over. I want to know the price for 7 boxes. Then I was giving my zip code for an accurate shipping estimate. If you want to give me your zip code I can figure that out. I'm just trying to see exactly what everything will cost to see if it's worth it.

Sorry I'm having communication issues. I've had to many things going on. Let me start over. I want to know the price for 7 boxes. Then I was giving my zip code for an accurate shipping estimate. If you want to give me your zip code I can figure that out. I'm just trying to see exactly what everything will cost to see if it's worth it.
OK, now you clarified what 83401 is. Your zip. I will sell you the 7 boxes of
Federal Premium Gold Medal boxes for $154.00 total (equals $22.00 a box) +
shipping. My zip is 28374
Thanks for your inquiry and thanks for looking.