• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Large rifle magnum primers

USMC M38A1

Looking for large rifle magnum primers to reload my 300 ultra mag with anyone have any deals or extras to sell I prefer federal

I could spare 500 Fed GM 215 M primers. $.034 ea plus shipping. Are primers hazarous to ship? I paniced and bought them at this price when I couldn't find any, kinda glad I did.

Yes, primers, powder, or live ammunition is considered ORM (Other Regulated Material). If it's a domestic shipment the box must be labeled ORM-D.

Cannot ship through USPS, but UPS will if you take it to one of their distribution centers.

Primers

Brian, you can ship live ammo,ORM-D thru the postal system priority mail, I've done it twice in the last week. Chuck in PA.

Natchez, I believe still has CCI large Rifle military primers they are cheap too.Ive shot the thru my 308 and they worked great ....

If you want the Federal 210M primers Wideners Shooting Supply has 57 bricks in and also Mid South Shooters supply has 90 bricks available. As of 4-5-08

Magnum primers

Fed 210M are std. Match primers. I believe he was looking for the FED 215 Magnum primers.

What are primers going for nowadays? I'll be needing some pretty soon. Haven't bought any primers since the Clinton fright days.

Recent Posts