• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Large Rifle and Large Pistol Primersers

DocB

Windsor, VA (but heading for the Rockies)
Looking for 500-1000 each Large Rifle and Large Pistol Primers. Near Suffolk VA, willing to travel, reasonable price, no ripoffs please. Also looking for 300 10mm 180gr, XTP/JHP; 300 .357 125gr XTP/JHP; 200 30-30 Win 160gr FTX.; 3lbs 7828SSC; 2lbs LeverEvolution; 2lbs Longshot; 200 30-30 Win cases.
Like mentioned, able to travel to pick up, prefer local though. Please PM or contact for contact info.
Thanks, Doc Burnett

Looking for 500-1000 each Large Rifle and Large Pistol Primers. Near Suffolk VA, willing to travel, reasonable price, no ripoffs please. Also looking for 300 10mm 180gr, XTP/JHP; 300 .357 125gr XTP/JHP; 200 30-30 Win 160gr FTX.; 3lbs 7828SSC; 2lbs LeverEvolution; 2lbs Longshot; 200 30-30 Win cases.
Like mentioned, able to travel to pick up, prefer local though. Please PM or contact for contact info.
Thanks, Doc Burnett
Can help you with lrp and leverevolution but I'm in Northern New Mexico, southern colorado

I am in Jacksonville, Fl area. Have 1k each of Federal small rifle magnum #205 and Federal large pistol #150. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks guys. I finally broke down and went the GunBroker route. Got everything but paid too much of course. I was able to pick up 3# of IMR7828SSC at Bob's in Norfolk at retail, man was I excited! If I need anything else it's going to be at least one more pound of LeverEvolution for my Win 30-30. I decided on loading 150gr RN Hornady Interlocks with LeverEvolution, and Nosler 170gn RN. Hey Budman, where abouts are you? My wife and I are hoping to soon move to Chromo, Co.
Thanks again everyone!
DocB

Thanks guys. I finally broke down and went the GunBroker route. Got everything but paid too much of course. I was able to pick up 3# of IMR7828SSC at Bob's in Norfolk at retail, man was I excited! If I need anything else it's going to be at least one more pound of LeverEvolution for my Win 30-30. I decided on loading 150gr RN Hornady Interlocks with LeverEvolution, and Nosler 170gn RN. Hey Budman, where abouts are you? My wife and I are hoping to soon move to Chromo, Co.
Thanks again everyone!
DocB
Taos county northern new mexico