• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Lapua 6.5x284 Brass

I would also appreciate if you could point me to a store or web site that has any Lapua 6.5x284 brass in stock. I live north of Dallas - Fort Worth. Thanks

I would also appreciate if you could point me to a store or web site that has any Lapua 6.5x284 brass in stock. I live north of Dallas - Fort Worth. Thanks
Kind of hard to find 6.5x284 Lapua. Here is a site I found but do not know how legit this site is, never used this store.

I have a box of 1x fired lapua, and 3 boxes of 1x fired Norma. 70 of them are primed too
20240107_155751.jpg

I think that I mentioned this before. If you get a chance to get Lapua Brass or a Brass that you like, stock up now if you can get what you need. Prices are going up, up, up and worse than prices going up availability is getting scarce if not at all. The mining of raw materials and manufacturing in the US is no more, Wars/Conflicts has depleted US and NATO Countries Ammo supplies, so they have to be restocked before the Hunting/Shooting Market. China owns most of the raw material markets. The Political environment has some effect, but mostly the lack of manufactures. Then take into account that every year more of the public are purchasing firearms/ammo and shooting. This demand is growing and manufacturing can't keep up with it. Supply & Demand for prices and less availably.
Not telling anyone to start hoarding, but if you plan on a new build make sure you get reloading components or ammo first.
One very good thing is that being a LRH member gives you access to a lot of great members willing to share and support each other!

Thank you to all that replied, I appreciate you and this site. you were all nice enough to supply what I was looking for And then some. If anyone else is looking for 6.5x284 brass, I could find Peterson brass on line but not Lapua. Lapua sent out a notice last week that they would be suspending production of several cartridges to focus on military ammo and one specifically noted was 6.5x284. I have never used Perterson or ADG brass but I hear other say it is very good. Wonder if one would notice any difference between the three brands?

Peterson brass is very good ..if not better than .. being it is available!! No seriously i have used their brass this past summer in two of my long range rifles and i feel it is nicer quality /more consistent than the other brand you are looking for and am replacing stuff as it is needed with peterson ...if you are ever near their facility be sure to take time to do a tour you will be glad you did

Kind of hard to find 6.5x284 Lapua. Here is a site I found but do not know how legit this site is, never used this store.
It's a scam they want to be paid by Zelle, bitcoin, or others no credit cards!!