• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Lapua 300 win mag brass new.

Rhovee

Found these today. Have (600) total. New in box. I would make a deal if you wanted all of them. Otherwise $250 shipped per 100

Attachments

• A2C82E6C-F128-4E08-80A3-DE74B0E7B61A.jpeg
    A2C82E6C-F128-4E08-80A3-DE74B0E7B61A.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 125
Long time reloading mentor had to get rid of all his reloading stuff due to health reasons. I had to buy all of his stuff. I don't own a win mag or i would keep it. Top quality brass is usually in the $2 each area. Figure with shipping and sales tax you would be close to that. Plus this hasn't been made for a long time....

A long time ago! Lapua is going to start making .300 Win Mag brass again. Lapua hasn't made .300 Win Mag in a looooooong time.

Lapua has 300 win mag brass coming out this summer along with 6.5 PRC. I do believe creedmore sports will let you pre order. Grafs also lists it but no pre order

Anyone else tired of the thread-crapping? Awesome product, that "may" be available sometime this summer, or next, or maybe the one after that....top notch seller, available now. Buy or shut up and move along... a free bump or promotion? Probably ok.. griping or turning a classified into a discussion... probably not ok. OP, sorry for contributing to the derailment...

That's a little expensive. I just bought petersons for half that
Why do people continue to do this?

It might of been made by Norma for Lapua, I am not sure. I tried some years ago and it was wayyyy above others. Dropped 4 grains and switched to Hornady and blew a primer out in one shot!.