• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Lane Precision Rifles 300 Ultra Mag**SPF**

Mikiedem

I have finally decided to sell #1 built rifle out of the LPR shop. Have been torn on this for a long time and have finally decided to see what happens. This LR hunter series build is based on Rem 700 LA fully worked over by Dallas, Hart 28" 1-10 twist spiral fluted contour with 4 port break, McMillian A3 sporter stock in grey marble with atlas mount, wyatt's mag box, jewell trigger, NF Direct mount with 20 moa, Greybull precision VX3. Rifle shoots amazing slinging berger 230's at 3006 validated velocity. Rifle has approximately 350 rounds fired and still one ragged hole at 100 yards. Will sell for $3000.00 shipped complete minus atlas bipod. Brass and ammo available to buyer only.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    216 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Re: Lane Precision Rifles 300 Ultra Mag

Sorry about that, the barrel is sendero contour and rifle weighs 10.6 lbs

Here is a 100 yard 3 shot group with bipod and rear bag. I have shot several 3 1/2" groups at 880 yards. When Dallas says 1/2 moa garuntee he isn't kidding.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 13

Brass and ammo are not available seperate, sorry.

All good. I have Dallas building me a 300 Ultra. I hope I get as good of groups as you showed us with that pic!

Great choice! Dallas has built me 6 customs and everyone is 1/2 moa and better.

Thank you, it is a great rifle. Hate to part with it but if I keep ordering rifles then some will have to go. 10.6 is with optics but without bipod.

Here is a pic of the rifle with optics on a hanging scale.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 12

OK so to sweeten this deal I will include 120 rounds of unfired brass to the package. Brass is only available with purchase of the rifle. Please don't ask to buy brass seperate because my answer will be buy brass for 3k and get a rifle for free.

Recent Posts