• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Lane Precision LPR .30 Nosler, Titanium, Custom Case, Ammo

mackgee

Winter time has hit in Alaska, and this guy is ordering a boat for next year…Considering that the boat I'm getting will cost me as much as my mortgage any extra I can get to put down will ease at least some of the pain. Probably one of my favorite guns, but I can use some factory stuff until I save up for another custom rifle. So the details…

Lane Precision .30 Nosler…Built on a reworked Remington Titanium action, carbon barrel 26 inches total including the brake, manners stock, weighs 8 pounds 6 ounces as pictured (scope not included)…comes with 60 rounds of 181 grain hammer hunters that I worked up for it…very accurate as with any rifle you get from him. This load shoots under 1/2 inch all the time! Also have a load with the 190 grain CX that also shoots under 1/2 inch if you want that info. I also have a custom Lane Precision case, see pictures, pelican, that I will ship it in.

Looking at $4k shipped to your FFL. I will send the ammo separately to you directly. Thanks for looking and supporting my need to have a boat. If someone buys this one at $4k I'll even offer up a fishing trip on my boat when it gets here…you of course gotta fly up!

Scope in the picture is not included in the sale.

IMG_5837.jpegIMG_5836.jpegIMG_5838.jpegIMG_5839.jpegIMG_5840.jpeg

Last edited:
Gas…come on out. I'm not sure how long it takes though when you order a boat. Waiting to hear the timeframe…