• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Laminated Stock for Savage LA

3darcher2

I have a Savage or Stevens LA Brown Laminated stock for sale. I got this with a Stevens 200 25-06 that I wound up selling recently with its original tupperware stock. This is a right hand stock, blind mag and what appears to be likely the standard sporter barrel channel. There is no legible ID on the stock, but I believe it to be a Revolution and not a Boyds aftermarket, specifically a Revolution Heritage Classic. It has two sling swivels installed.

This stock was on the 25-06 when I got it. It's been some sort of skim bedded and has pillars which look like they were fitted by me, which is to say, not real good. The stock itself is in very nice shape. I'm no wood guy, maybe the pillars can be worked on or maybe they need replaced but its definitely worthy of saving - it looked good and was obviously working the the 25-06 for the previous owner. That guy seemed to be a varmint hunter so it seems it hasn't seen a lot of rough field use.

Asking $100 shipped net to me. Open to trades.

0D91D175-A76E-4480-9E43-3FCC404AE5CF.jpeg

96A62EA7-0809-46CB-8928-134B71C81A07.jpeg

4EC7F388-D984-4B15-84FC-2111240A37F5.jpeg

I'd be looking for a Savage SA Accufit stock in trade (without Accustock) - the caveat - need left handed. Longshot but WTH, might as well try.

Top or bottom bolt release? I'm assuming it's a staggerfeed since the blind mag is not in the stock but stays on the barrel?

Top or bottom bolt release? I'm assuming it's a staggerfeed since the blind mag is not in the stock but stays on the barrel?
Cajun, it is a TBR, I think all the Stevens 200 are TBR staggered feed regardless of SA or LA.

Stock is currently pending however.