• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Labradar

Steve Baker

New price!! Labradar Chronograph. Bluetooth model. I've only had it out a couple times, it is in prestine condition. Comes with a few extra items including the Labradar tripod, remote trigger and an extra external battery charger. Located in Lubbock Texas but can ship to the lower 48. $450 shipped. 505 486 2412

Last edited:
New price!! Labradar Chronograph. Bluetooth model. I've only had it out a couple times, it is in prestine condition. Comes with a few extra items including the Labradar tripod, remote trigger and an extra external battery charger. Located in Lubbock Texas but can ship to the lower 48. $450 shipped. 505 486 2412
I would suggest some pictures. I have seen quite a few sell fast when they posted pics. I purchased one last week. I'm thinking I may have jumped the gun on this one, as they say. lol

Pic added. I'm having a hard time editing the post to add the picture. My apologies I thought I had included one.

Attachments

• C3E3E278-9142-4C01-B9AC-38F23E59C7DC.jpeg
    C3E3E278-9142-4C01-B9AC-38F23E59C7DC.jpeg
    246.7 KB · Views: 25

Recent Posts