• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

LabRadar with CF tripod and accessories

Varmint Hunter

LabRadar with Bluetooth - includes Carbon Fiber tripod, Labradar external battery pack and JKL inertia trigger. All equipment is "as new" and works perfectly.

Cost me $750 but I'm moving on.

I'll sell everything for $425 plus actually shipping.

LabRadar.jpg

LabRadar with Bluetooth - includes Carbon Fiber tripod, Labradar external battery pack and JKL inertia trigger. All equipment is "as new" and works perfectly.

Cost me $750 but I'm moving on.

I'll sell everything for $425 plus actually shipping.

View attachment 506266
WOW 44+ % off of cost. We already have one new LR and a Garmin on the way and still interested in this. Even though we are getting a Garmin we are keeping the LR.
Varmint Hunter - You are a good person selling so inexpensive for a great chronograph that will be around for many years!!!!

WOW 44+ % off of cost. We already have one new LR and a Garmin on the way and still interested in this. Even though we are getting a Garmin we are keeping the LR.
Varmint Hunter - You are a good person selling so inexpensive for a great chronograph that will be around for many years!!!!

Someone will be very pleased, I'm sure. I have the box and paperwork to go with the equipment.