• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Lab Radar lots of extra goodies

Charlie Brown Jr.

Labradar, only used on Sunday after church by a little old lady that only shot 22 shorts!! I should have been a used car salesman. Lots of extra goodies with this unit, Heavy-duty aluminum base, the base folds up into an easy to pack size. Comes with a nice quick detachable ball swivel, easy to get everything lined up proper. Extra battery pack, that's rechargeable with a USB charging cable. same as cell phone charger. 2 cables included. Charger attaches to the radar unit itself. so, your never in the field out of luck with dead battery's. Everything like new, works perfect. Best part about radar, it works perfect in the dark, so no false readings when the light starts to fade. Come with a soft case and all the directions, so you don't get lost. All these extra goodies add up, but I'll sell it at a loss for only $395.00 and I'll pay shipping and insurance. If you live in Alaska. shipping will be extra. PayPal F&F or postal, or bank money order. I'll send it well packaged UPS, the same day the money clears.

Attachments

• DSCN8717.JPG
    DSCN8717.JPG
    270.2 KB · Views: 74
  • DSCN8718.JPG
    DSCN8718.JPG
    207.8 KB · Views: 77
  • DSCN8719.JPG
    DSCN8719.JPG
    289.5 KB · Views: 72
  • DSCN8720.JPG
    DSCN8720.JPG