• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED KUIU Super Down Pro Pants

drtony

For sale is a pair of KUIU Super Pro Down pants. Worn once. Looks brand new. No stains, no smells, tears, etc. non smoker
MSRP: $329
Color is gunmetal.
3xl

Selling to get a the same pants in a camo to match my jacket

Asking $200 shipped (you cover transaction fees)

Attachments

• IMG_7518.jpeg
    IMG_7518.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_7519.jpeg
    IMG_7519.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 25
They are 3XL. Im a 38" waist and they fit me great

Maybe a little help for folks. Typically Kuiu runs small. I'm pretty much a 2xl, but have to get 3xl in Kuiu for the same fit. I have Stone Glacier down pants in 2xl with a 40 waist.

200 shipped? Tell me about them a bit…are they a bit tear resistant? Water resistant and packable?
Water treated down (850 fill power). these are not for brush busting. They are too warm to hike in anyway. They pack down small, so I pack them in and put them on when I get to where I am going.

I'm 6' 230 lbs, an old powerlifting guy. I wear 3xl in the jacket as the 2xl was small. I'm just wondering if 3xl in pants would be too big, even over my hunting pants? I know they run small, but website shows 47" waist

I'm 6' 230 lbs, an old powerlifting guy. I wear 3xl in the jacket as the 2xl was small. I'm just wondering if 3xl in pants would be too big, even over my hunting pants? I know they run small, but website shows 47" waist
I also wear 3xl in the jacket as the 2XL was small. Im 6'2 250 and the 3XL pants fit great with base layer and attack pants underneath

Looks like an envelope in the top right of the screen when you scroll all the way up

Recent Posts