Kuiu jacket and pant sizes

LordNVader

Hey guys. Ive used the kuiu backpacks before for hunting and just hiking trails, but ive never actually worn their camo jackets and pants. Do they run small or a little big ? I wear XL normally so do they run true or would i need to order XXL ? Thanks everyone

At 5'9"....210#....not too fat.....i usually wear XL everything...
But i couldn't get my arms into the XL sleeves of the hybrid pullover or the hybrid coat.....my tall skinny kid got those...
He doesn't even have an idea the cost of them......
So...had to order XXL coat....
The pants run snug...if you like a loose crotch...better go bigger there too....made to be very snug....put together by Ethiopians......maybe they need to find a bigger model....
But...i did wear them hunting some cold(freezing) weather..and were perfect for that....might be just warm as temps rise.....

All the merino stuff i have from them is sized normal but everything else is small. Like everyone said go up on size, even the waistline on pants should be sized up.

For me waist size is perfect at 32" but the inseam is always a little long and I do hem them for a perfect fit, as others have stated its a good idea to go one size up on shirts and jackets because of the athletic fit unless you like a snug fit.... I upsize everything except the pants and merino wool for layering.

Their fitting guide was pretty spot on for me. I wear a large in almost everything, but it suggested a XL. Everything of it fits well on the hybrid I just bought. Sleeves are probably a 1/2 in longer than I would prefer, but other than that fit is good.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.