• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED KRIEGER 6MM barrel blank and new 6 AI reamer plus extras

Skinnerpredatorhunter

Guys I have a brand new Krieger 6mm barrel blank from Bruno ' s shooters supply it's a 13.5 twist designed to push a 75 gr - 80 gr bullet to its max fps... it's a 27 inch blank in a Rem Varmint Contour. I've held on to this thing for a while wanting to build a killer coyote rifle chamber in 6mm Ackley Improved...
I also have a brand new PTG reamer in .244 Rem Ackley Imp Fin ... With a .277 Neck .045 FI
1 ° 30 ... This combo should make somebody 1 heck of a rifle build ... just add a action and stock and trigger and your set. Most gunsmith will charge 375.00 to cut, crown, thread and chamber your barrel and install it on your action for ya.

I also have a set of Redding 6mm Ackley Improved dies and a set of Bonanza 6mm Rem dies I will sale both sets for 100.00 plus shipping.
Like I said both of these are brand new never used... I want
450.00 plus shipping for the barrel and reamer. Pay pal excepted buyers pays the fee's.

I don't get on here much so text or call me if your interested 254-421-2401 names Seth.

[img:center][/img]