• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale Kowa TSN-99A Angled Spotting Scope w/TE-11WZ II 30-70x Zoom

Elkkhunter

Kowa TSN-99 PROMINAR 99mm Fluorite Crystal Lens Angled Spotting Scope w/TE-11WZ II 30-70x Zoom Eyepiece.

$3295 shipped """"
NO TAX!"""" Cash, USPS MO, Paypal +3%, Paypal F&F. Shipped lower 48, or pickup near Atlanta GA

Just don't use spotting Scope much, learned on a straight tube so decided to go with a Straight one, so selling my New Angled.

I know the Angled is best all-around body for bench and hunting, bird watching, letting various people use the same scope....but I don't use it but every few years and learned on a straight body so just decided to stick to what I know best. Great chance for someone to upgrade their setup.

Love Kowa Spotters!, have taken several Bull Elk spotted with my previous 88 mm Kobwa spotters. Great chance to save some money.

The TSN-99 Prominar Spotting Scope delivers high optical performance in a compact package. It features a large 99mm objective lens made of pure fluorite crystal, which is paired with a Kowa XD concave lens to provide ample light transmission even in the failing light of early dawn and late dusk. These lenses, combined with a series of improved optical lens coatings virtually eliminates chromatic aberration at high magnification. The TSN-99 is also equipped with a dual focus mechanism to quickly and smoothly bring your subject into detail with just a few revolutions. In addition, the this spotting scope is 100% compatible with the Kowa System accessories including different eyepieces, as well as the digiscoping adapters for DSLR cameras and smartphones.

Features of the TSN-99 Prominar Spoting Scope:
  • Pure fluorite crystal objective lens
  • 100% magnesium alloy structure
  • Compatible with Kowa System accessories
  • Dual focus

Attachments

• IMG_2297.jpeg
    IMG_2297.jpeg
    212.5 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_2296.jpeg
    IMG_2296.jpeg
    311 KB · Views: 17