Knoxx Rifle comp Stock for Winchester Model 70 WSM

Roughwater

Hi,

I have a question that I hope someone here has the answer to. I just purchased online and received a Knoxx Rifle - Comp Pillar Bed Stock for a Winchester Model 70 WSM. What I intened to put it on is my Super Shadow Model 70, 270 WSM. When I removed the original stock and tried to put this one on it seemed to fit perfect and the screw holes all line up fine, the only problem is the original stock has a moulded in, non- removeable floorplate. The Comp stock does not come with a floorplate. You are supposed to use the one attached to your stock.

I thought I would email Knoxx about it and in doing a google search a message came up among other things that the owner may have the website name up for sale? Anyway, it looks like the simplest solution is to buy a floorplate but my google search don't seem to come up with a model 70 WSM floorplate? Anyone know where one might be purchased?

Thanks,
Terry

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.