• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Knight Ultra Lite Mountaineer 50 caliber

17Tactical

For sale a Knight Ultra Lite Mountaineer 50 caliber, stainless action and barrel and synthetic stock. Includes bases and 1" rings. It has the full plastic jacket ignition (FPJ) for 209 primers. (Scope in the pictures is not for sale). It is used, so, it does have some minor handling marks.
Asking $675 OBO includes shipping directly to the buyer. Prefer m/o for payment.

KinightML-1.jpgKinightML-2.jpgKnightML-3.jpgKnightML-4.jpgKnightML-5.jpgKnightML-6.jpg

Last edited:
For sale a Knight Ultra Lite Mountaineer 50 caliber, stainless action and barrel and synthetic stock. Includes bases and 1" rings. It has the full plastic jacket ignition (FPJ) for 209 primers. (Scope in the pictures is not for sale). It is used, so, it does have some minor handling marks.
Asking $675 shipped directly to the buyer.

View attachment 484325View attachment 484326View attachment 484327View attachment 484328
17Tactical:
I couldn't find an Ultra Lite Mountaineer on the Knight website. Is there a difference from the regular Ultra Lite? Also, do you have a round count?
Thank you,

It is the same as the current Ultra Lite. Knight Ultra Lite Mountaineer is what is on the barrel.
As far as the round count. I do not know. I traded for it about 6 years ago. I have put about ten rounds through since I have had it.