• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Kimber Ultra Varmint

th82457

This rifle is a Kimber of Oregon Ultra Varmint single shot bolt action rifle. (Built in Clackamas, Oregon) Matte blue action with matte stainless barrel. Factory chambered in 6x45. Rifle fired less than 30 rounds and in as new original condition. I do not have the original box. Scope, rings, bases are not included in sale. I do have the original dovetail base that I will provide with rifle. Stock is original Kimber hardwood laminated & factory checkered. First I will take it followed by PM for payment and shipping details gets it. Not shipping to California or any other state or locality that requires excessive additional paperwork or red-tape - just not worth the hassle. $1,325 shipped in lower 47 from private owner to FFL. Add $25 if I need to ship from my FFL. Not interested in trades.

Attachments

• Kimber 84 Ultra Varmint 6x45 pic 1.xls.jpeg
    Kimber 84 Ultra Varmint 6x45 pic 1.xls.jpeg
    26.7 KB · Views: 100
  • Kimber 84 Ultra Varmint 6x45 pic 2.xls.jpeg
    Kimber 84 Ultra Varmint 6x45 pic 2.xls.jpeg
    33 KB · Views: 105
  • Kimber 84 Ultra Varmint 6x45 pic 3.xls.jpeg
    Kimber 84 Ultra Varmint 6x45 pic 3.xls.jpeg
    28.9 KB · Views: 102
  • Kimber 84 Ultra Varmint 6x45 pic 4.xls.jpeg
    Kimber 84 Ultra Varmint 6x45 pic 4.xls.jpeg
    66.5 KB · Views: 98
Back in the 90's we represented Kimber for a couple years. I had one of those in .223, sorry I ever got rid of it.

I have tried to research twist rate. I previously had a Kimber sporter repeater in 6x45 that was a 1:9 twist. From the limited data that I have found in the last day - I believe this version may have a 1:12 twist.

Easy to check, just put a cleaning rod down barrel and count the inches it travels for one revolution. YouTube can show easily.

I did check twist rate with a cleaning rod today. Most definitely a 1:12" twist. Goes along with varmint designation I suppose.