• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Kimber 84M Classic 260 Rem

lhead71

This rifle is one of my favorites but I just traded into a rifle I have been looking for and it makes this rifle redundant. I have owned it for about 10 years. I am the original purchaser and only owner. It has been hunted and taken many WT's, 2 black bears, and 2 elk. I am sort of attached.

I don't need to sell it but I know someone could use it and love it like I have. There are a few safe dents from moving it around. It shoots very well, it has a two position safety, so it was from a first run of these and has a great barrel. I don't usually shoot for groups but when I was working up loads it hovered around 3/4 to 1 inch for 3 shots. I have first round hits on 6" steel targets out to 500 yards with no problem.

It is pillar and glass bedded, the wood is beautiful and the bore sharp and shiny. Comes with Kimber bases and Leupold Rings. Thanks for looking.

I am asking $950.00 plus shipping to your FFL for rifle only, scope not included.

100_2949.jpg

100_2950.jpg

100_2951.jpg