• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Kimber 8400 Classic Stainless 300 WSM

I've only done that with "known barrel walkers", I shoot them first. I did have this done w/o shooting, a couple mos ago with a Kimber 84L .270....just because I had the time, then, boom, rifle Range closed down. Covid mess. :)

Thanks Mtn- good to know that! I always shoot rifles slow, especially during load work-up. I very, very seldom shoot more than a 3 shot group.

Last edited:
Rifle arrived safe and sound! Prompt, professional, and positive Feedback/Kudos for jrkotz!

I have to say....trying to leave "Feedback" has me stumped, I tried every which way. I suppose a simple, "Leave Feedback" Icon is too hard for the software engineer? ha I am not the most computer "savvy" guy out here, but gee wizz...I "can't be that much of a "curmudgeon", lol.

To leave feedback you click on my handle 'jrkotz' then click 'Trader History'

Then, under 'Selling History' click 'Submit feedback'

Clear as mud!

Got it! what was throwing me off I was trying to type in my handle, and no response, ha. Thanks again sir! Rev Jim

Little rifle wants to shoot! Like many rifles with a "Match Grade Chamber, it is on the tight side. I found that Big Game and R16, a couple grains under QL Max, will do 3 ( 2 shots 1 inch apart with the third cutting one. 70 deg, blustery wind, trigger adjusted down to 2#...Sweet! ha. I think I am going to try some 168 TTSX "just because". Rifle is not a "barrel walker" either! Whoopee! ha