Kestrel 5700 Zero Issue?

Brydawg512

Hello,

This may be a dumb question, but here it goes…

I was toying with my Kestrel and discovered that when I set my Target Distance to 100 yards, it provides a correction of 0.20 MOA down.

What has me confused is my zero distance is 100 yards and set as such on the Kestrel.

*EDIT* I will add that when the target distance is set to 129 yards, it does not have any elevation adjustment.

Any insight?

Sounds like it is calculating the adjustment from center of bore to optic? Is there a input for that? Sorry not real familiar with kestrel

Thanks

Buck

Maybe?

Attachments

• 69DC9065-9894-4CDB-8282-F139DBE3FBF9.png
    69DC9065-9894-4CDB-8282-F139DBE3FBF9.png
    43.7 KB · Views: 20
Hello,

This may be a dumb question, but here it goes…

I was toying with my Kestrel and discovered that when I set my Target Distance to 100 yards, it provides a correction of 0.20 MOA down.

What has me confused is my zero distance is 100 yards and set as such on the Kestrel.

*EDIT* I will add that when the target distance is set to 129 yards, it does not have any elevation adjustment.

Any insight?
Make sure that you put all your data in the Kestrel for you rifle and Scope position.

Sounds like it is calculating the adjustment from center of bore to optic? Is there a input for that? Sorry not real familiar with kestrel

Thanks

Buck

Yes, there is a separate input for center of bore to center of scope, which I have input.