• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Kestrel 5700 elite ab

Darkhelmet

Kestrel 5700, elite ballistics. Great shape, works perfectly. NO LINK. Comes with dongle cord for computer connection. $450 shipped.

I have 3 of these and never had issues linking any device up to them.. if this was link id have a fourth one lol

Kasey

BT used for anything other than com with a scope?
Yeah, Garmin watches and some other stuff that most don't need. Often for military or other .gov purpose:

That said, I can be used for some useful items also especially for hunting would be the vortex fury AB binos can be linked via BT in the field.
Same with a phone.

Example of use:
If you're in a cover, you can set the kestrel on a tripod/ weather vane and have it connect to a rangefinder. Especially great so your custom drags can be incorporated, and you don't need to go look at the wind hi/avg wherever the kestrel is at.
IMG_2875.jpeg

Last edited:
So if I primarily hunt and use a g7 unit for that and just want a kestrel for some fun bench shoots, this unit would meet all my needs? I don't use scopes or binos with bt