• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Kenetrek boots - price reduced

stirner

size 13, 400 gram thinsulate. Waterproof. Like new. See link for full description of the boots.

$300 plus S & H
kenetrek.com

EverStep Orthopedic 400

We've taken Kenetrek's most serious boot platform and built-in an additional brace system and a nineteen-degree toe rocker that allows the boot to take the bulk of your ankle and foot movement, sparing you the wear, tear, and pain. Some of our customers have had surgeries, a series of foot and...
kenetrek.com

Attachments

• gboots.jpg
    gboots.jpg
    899.1 KB · Views: 62
Yes, they are mediums. I have a problem with my feet, in that the ligaments are stretching. I'm 77 yrs old, and about 25 yrs ago I was a size 11, now I'm a 14! I broke my ankle 4 yrs ago, and the doc advised me to buy these boots for stability. Most of the wear on them is from hunting, and I don't get around as much as I used to.

The uppers are in like new condition. The soles are deceiving because Kenetrek doesn't make deep lugs on their boots.

I forgot to mention it in the op, but there is a 5 day inspection period on them.

In my personal, unbiased, opinion, these are the most comfortable and stable boots I have ever worn.