• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Keeping......Christensen Arms Ridgeline 300 Win Mag

dirthead1

I've decided to keep the rifle for now. No longer for sale.

For sale is a Christensen Arms Ridgeline 300 Win Mag in excellent condition. I've fired 92 rounds through it. The stock has been bedded. From the factory it shot about 1 moa. After bedding, it shoots 1/2 moa with factory Nosler 180 Accubond ammo.

It will come with the factory box, owner's manual, radial brake, and thread protector. This is a 2017 model with CV serial number, Trigger Tech trigger, and uses standard Remington 700 LA bases (6-48 screws). I do have a 20 moa NF base and Christensen's side discharge (Slayer) brake that can be included for an additional amount.

No trades. USPS Money Order or Paypal "Friends & Family". Your FFL must accept shipments from an individual. I can ship through a local FFL but it will cost you an additional $40.

$1575 shipped to your FFL (rifle only). $1800 with NF base and CA side discharge brake.

Last edited:
Would you be interested in working a trade on a 6mM DTI AR-15 upper towards this gun? If so, I'd definitely be interested.