Kansas WIHA areas?

MHO

Just wondering about some of the WIHA areas. I have hunted WT in Kansas before but on private / guided hunts. I noticed a lot of walk in access areas bordering were I was. Just wondering how much pressure they receive. Im not asking for anyones honey hole. Thinking about applying for a mzldr tag in south west corner. Just wondering if anyone has hunted the WIHA areas and how it went. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

I've killed 4 turkeys on WIHA's in SE Kansas and saw few to no other hunters depending on day of the week and weather. Rifle hunted for deer once on a WIHA and saw a couple of other guys but it wasn't completely covered up. I think since there are so many of these areas scattered around that with a little leg work a person should be able to find one that isn't pressured too heavily, especially during the week. Best of luck!

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.